Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My very first blog post...EVER!!

Hello...it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to read..

MY BLOG!!!

Ladies and gentleman, children of all ages, I'm finally getting around to creating a blog!
It's simply one of those things that we always say that we're going to do but we end up saying, "I'll do it later. I'm too busy right now." But look, here I am and I am so proud of myself that I AM FINALLY DOING IT. Seriously. I'm sitting on a bed right now typing away (using my time being sick with bronchitis well) and I could literally jump up and down and scream like a 5 year old because I am so proud of myself. I'm kinda sorta a lot taller now and would probably hit my head on the ceiling. I'm also not physically feeling so hot so I think I'll pass, but trust me; I am so happy. 

For those of you who don't know, I LOVE TO WRITE. Stories, songs, journal entries, and almost anything you can imagine writing. I love to share my writing with others and inspiring people through my writing. In fact, my absolute favorite thing about writing is when somebody tells me - "Wow, Anna. That essay you wrote really touched me. I could tell that you were really passionate about what you were saying and I could strongly relate to the experiences you were sharing." I love connecting with people. One of the most beautiful things about writing is how it truly helps people connect with one another which forms strong, trusting relationships. It warms my heart so much when people tell me that they can relate to me because I spent a good amount of my life feeling like "nobody understands," or "nobody is on my side through this."

After feeling that way for quite some time, I slowly began to realize something. No one other than God is going to understand EVERY single aspect of your life and how you are feeling 24/7 (Seriously trust me, I learned this the hard way). You may have those people in your life that seem to know you better than you know yourself, or you seem like you are the only one who knows yourself.  But, everyone's different and the journey you are on is YOURS and nobody else's. It's your story. God knows what's going to happen in the book. God knows exactly what you're dealing with, and He gives us trails because He knows we're strong enough to handle anything. We always need to look to Him, because how are others going to understand absolutely everything other than the One who created you? Sure, we tend to go through similar hardships. However, when you really think about it, it's impossible for it to be the same exact situation as yours.

Does that mean we're alone? Of course not. First and foremost, God is always here on our side. He always has been, and He always will be. That promise comes from above. He created you, He provided you with beautiful people and incredible opportunities. We will never be alone. Think about everything God has created. He created you and me; he created animals, the oceans, the sky, the beautiful sunrise that we wake up to every morning. How could we ever be alone when God is there and when He created so much for us? This brings me back to the example of WRITING! Writing is a God given talent and like I said earlier, it's one of my favorite ways of connecting with Him and my loved ones. 

Those are my words of wisdom for my first blog post ever in my entire life. :D I am really super excited about sharing more of my personal life with you all. I'm definitely going to try and be consistent and post every week. The topics will be super random, it could be on my day/week, a lesson I've learned, why I'm obsessed with goats, whatever I feel like writing! If anyone wants to hear about something specific, let me know!

Thanks so much for reading this and I hope you're doing great!

~Anna :) 

10 comments:

  1. Love your sweet and encouraging heart! I can already see that you are a great writer and I'm proud of you for taking this step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible blessing you are Anna. I'm so glad to see your confidence and strength come out. This blog is a great idea! And you're right, no matter our struggles, we are never alone. He is there.
    Me too. ;)
    Love you Anna. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is with you and I am so glad that your faith is in Him! Nice of you to share your time and talent with Senior Center, Church and at home. Love to hear you play guitar and sing from your heart (even though right now it hurts to sing soon the cough will be gone and antibiotics are kicking in!! Love your Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Anna I love this! Thank you for sharing such an inspiring, relatable and down-to-earth perspective on God and his incredible understanding. You're truly gifted Anna, and you're going to touch a lot of people throughout your life. Love my goat sista <3 p.s. I agree WRITING IS LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love love love you vangie!! my writing goat sistaaa

      Delete
  5. Yay, Anna! I'm so excited to see you blogging & writing & using the gifts God gave you. :)

    Please do a post on why you love goats. :D

    ReplyDelete